Monday, September 22, 2014

Character Update September 22, 2014

Throughout the past week I was able to make significant progress of the head and body, however I have recently run into the problem of not being able to use smooth preview on the body. For the past week I have mainly focused on the head and getting it to my specifications and I am quite proud of how far I have come.
There is definitely room from improvement, but right now I am happy with what I have. When I complete the body and clothes I might come back and edit the face some more because it looks a little strange in the rendered view, but for now I will keep it as is so I can work on some other parts.
I have also recently encountered a problem where I cannot use smooth preview on the body of my character which I will need to deal with soon if I want to complete this character. I'm not exactly sure what I did to make this happen, but hopefully it can be resolved soon so I can get to rigging.
I have six more days to complete my character which is kind of troubling, but now that I have the face out of the way I expect everything to go much more smoothly. The only thing I have worries about is getting the character rigged, but I shall try my best to get as much done as I can before I have to turn in the final rendered product and next quarter I will work to get my alien to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment